Application form for admission will be distributed on 15th January 2022, Saturday at 10.00 am only.
It is compulsory for any one parent to collect the application form. Form will not be given to anyone else than the child’s parents.
To obtain the admission form, please carry the original disability certificate and birth certificate.
The following DOCUMENTS are compulsory for admission:
- Birth Certificate
- Disability Certificate from the Govt. hospital namely Thane Civil Hosp / J.J. Hosp / NIMH, Navi Mumbai / Sion Hosp.
- Private Psychological Testing Report (IQ Report)
- Railway Concession Certificate for above 10 years
- Baptism Certificate (Catholics Only)
- Aadhar Card
- School Leaving Certificate
ADMISSION PROCESS :
- Enrolment of child’s name
- Observation for an hour in a group (class room) setting for three days
- Assessment by Speech and Occupational Therapist
- Counseling for parents
PLEASE NOTE :
- Age : 5 years to 15 years
- The child should be physically abled
- Observation does not guarantee admission
- Necessary documents are compulsory
Please refrain from any inquiry at the school office regarding admission.
Form along with the documents should be submitted on 29th January 2022 at 10 am sharp.