Application form for admission will be distributed on 6th February 2021, Saturday at 10.00 a.m. only.
It is compulsory for any one parent to collect the application form. Form will not be given to anyone else than the child’s parents.
To obtain the admission form, please carry the original disability certificate and birth certificate.
The following DOCUMENTS are compulsory for admission :
- Birth Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate is compulsory
- Disability Certificate from the Govt. hospital namely
Thane Civil hospital / J. J. hospital / NIMH, Navi Mumbai / Sion hospital
- Private Psychological Testing Report (IQ Report)
- Railway Concession Certificate
- Baptism Certificate (Catholics Only)
- Aadhar Card
ADMISSION PROCESS :
- Age : 16 years to 19 years
- Enrolment of child’s name
- Entrance Assessment
- Counseling for parents
PLEASE NOTE :
- Observation does not guarantee admission
- Necessary documents are compulsory
Please refrain from any inquiry at the school office regarding admission.
Form along with the documents should be submitted on 27th February 2021 at 10.00 a.m. sharp.